Thursday, April 25, 2019


PCX, INC. ANNOUNCES KEY NEW HIRE in OEM/CEM SALES DIVISION

Huntington Beach, CA, April 25, 2019

PCX, Inc. is proud to announce the hire of a new OEM/CEM Account Manager Angelina Murillo.  Angelina comes to PCX, Inc. with over 20 years of experience in sales and sales management within the manufacturing industry of high-end consumer products.  Murillo was a Global sales manager which included training, seminars, and education as well as overseeing the daily operations of her team.  She is quoted saying "I am ambitious and eager to grow and continue to develop professionally, especially in this new industry at PCX, Inc.".

The CEO and Founder of PCX, Gilles Aouizerat, stated “Angelina’s experience, education, temperament, and intellectual curiosity make her a key addition to the OEM/CEM sales division.  Her level of attention to detail and organizational skills will complement the department’s mission of superlative service and great client experience powerfully.”

“I am excited to have such an experienced Account Manager on my team,” said Sara Burrell, VP of Sales.  “With Angelina’s experience and goal oriented attitude, it will lead to great success.”

Murillo will be fulfilling the role of account manager in the OEM/CEM sales department.  The account manager role is the critical interface between the company and our valued clients.  Their focus is to deliver solutions for part sourcing challenges in a cost-efficient and high-quality way.
.

PCX Inc. is a DSCC authorized supplier of monolithic integrated circuits and other critical components, with an Alternative Release Program letter from DCMA, AS9120 certified, ISO9001 certified, and ESD ANSI S20.20 certified company.   PCX Inc. was a founding member and is on the board of the IDEA (www.idofea.org), ERAI member, NEDA member, CCAP member.  Clients come to PCX when they are annoyed they can’t find a high-reliability distribution partner, are frustrated by long lead times, concerned about shortages, upset with poor vendor communications and angry with vendors with low integrity and truly want to address those issues.

Commercial and military markets who is also a member of the Electronic Components Industry
Association (www.ECIAnow.org) as well as a founding member and treasurer of the Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (http://www.pcxco.com/idea_certificate).
NOTE:  PCX, Inc. is also certified in the following;
ESD/ANSID-S20.20-2014 http://www.pcxco.com/ESD
As well as our world renowned 67 Step Star Quality Programhttp://www.pcxco.com/star_quality_program   video.


1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete